R.T.P SPINE & MID BODY COURSE OUTLINE
Theory (Home study): 14 hours
· For first time registrants to a RTP course, completion of the Theory component as described in the Trigenics Home Study Theory Module Outline.
Spine & Mid Body Course Description:
· Review procedural manual and DVD assessment and treatment procedures and functional anatomy. 2 hours
Practical (Hands-on): 24 hours
· Trigenics introduction, clinical reasoning, muscle neurophysiology and neuro-summation theory
· Trigenics Myoneural Kinetic Assessment: strength and length assessment - manual muscle testing principles, demonstration and practical application
· Trigenics three combined treatment component principles described, demonstrated and practical application for Trigenics Strengthening (TS) and Trigenics Lengthening (TL) procedures.
· Trigenics assessment and treatment implementation for clinical scenarios, report and treatment notes writing, contraindications and safety, and practice management.
Practical Lecture and Hands On Application
· Spine and Mid Body Individual Muscles Procedures:
o Anatomy description, strength and length manual muscle testing, Trigenics Strengthening (TS) and Trigenics Lengthening (TL) treatment procedures per muscle of region.
o Specific Trigenics protocols for clinical conditions of the Spine and Mid Body.
· 1) Oral and practical assessment on specified muscles of the region.
· 2) Post course completion and submission of 2 case reports and/or Trigenics project.
Total Hours if completing regional course only = 26 Hours
and have already completed Theory Module
Total Hours if completing first RTP course = 40 Hours
(APPROVED FOR 24 FLA HOURS – Chiropractors Association of Australia)